Christopher Holder is a member of the firm and attorney practicing in the areas of construction law, divorce & child custody, contracts, criminal defense, personal injury, wills and estates, business litigation, real estate, liens and collections. An experienced litigator, Chris joined KRBHK in 2004 after graduating cum laude from Oklahoma City University School of Law in 2003 where he was a member of Phi Delta Phi legal honors society. While attending law school, Chris worked at a prominent Oklahoma City civil litigation firm, as well as the Oklahoma Attorney General’s Office. He received his undergraduate degree in Political Science from Middle Tennessee State University in 1998.
Originally from both Hartsville and Fayetteville, Tennessee, Chris has called Murfreesboro home for over twenty years. He enjoys playing golf and spending time with his two sons Rhys & Ras.
- J.D. – cum laude – Oklahoma City University School of Law
- B.S. – Political Science – Middle Tennessee State University
Professional Associations & Community Involvement
- Rutherford and Cannon County Bar Association
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Tennessee Association of Construction Counsel
- Federalist Society
- Leadership Rutherford Graduate
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals